Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Maths

WALT: Solve word problems



Today in class we were doing our maths and my group the Number Ninja's were solving Word problems. This was our first word problem and the question is how many cans are there altogether. I found this question quite easy because I first recognised that the real question is 8 x 6 which equals 48. This first question was really easy because I found the clue fast and I enjoyed it.Sadly this was the only question that I got through because I had another question but I  couldn't get through it yet so that was the only question today.One thing I found quite challenging was trying to remember my times tables because I kind of forgot them for a second. I enjoy doing Maths because I like solving things because they sometimes give me a challenge.

Thank you for reading my blogpost and please leave me a comment if I have made any mistakes and please leave me a comment about what is your favourite part of maths.


No comments:

Post a Comment