Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

📘Book Club📘

IALT:Write about what I did in the Book Club


Image result for the giver

Today at lunch time I went to Room 8 for the Book club.We are currently reading the book The giver and it's written by Lois Lowry. The book has a Newbery Medal and it was presented to it in 1994. I am enjoying my time reading the book because it's very exciting. The main character Jonas and he has a little cheeky sister called Lilly or Lily Billy. I am enjoying my time in Room 8 because we get to talk about the book and we're also hoping to watch the Movie in the end Week 9. One thing that I find pretty challenging is trying to write down my thoughts in my little folder that we got because sometimes I don't know what to write.

Thank you for reading this far and please leave me a comment if I made a mistake.
😀💬

No comments:

Post a Comment