Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

πŸ‹️Why is fitness important? πŸ‹️

πŸ‹️WALT:Write about why we think fitness is important πŸ‹️



Image result for fitness silhouette


Today in class we had to write about why we think fitness is important to us.Fitness is something that the Year 7&8 's do after our morning tea every day.We go up to the Netball courts to wait for our teacher and then we all run around our bike track.Once we are done running we come back and sit into our three groups and wait for a teacher to take us group by group.We do different exercises in our groups for a minute and then we swap and go to another teacher to do a different exercise.One challenge that I faced was trying to think of ways fitness helps us.Here is my writing and please leave me a comment if I made a mistake.πŸ˜€ 


Why is fitness important?

I think that fitness is important because it helps us be healthy.I think that it’s good to be healthy because it helps us live a longer life and to be healthy we need to have the right exercise in order to have a strong body.For example doing exercises in fitness would help us be healthier because when we’re exercising consistently we would be burning off extra fat.Another example is that if we eat healthy and do the right exercises we would live a much longer life.

The second reason why I think that fitness is important because it will help us with playing sports.I think that it could help us with sport because we are constantly moving which would also help us with breathing well if we play sports which includes running.I could also help us with sports of we are doing swimming because it helps you with your body moving consistently which is basicly what you do in swimming.For example fitness will help you breathe and you won’t run out of breath very quickly.

The third reason is it would help your breathing. I think that Fitness is good because we always start with a jog or a run around the bike track as a warm up.It’s good we have a little warm up because we get ready for all the exercise we are going to feel when we split up into our groups.For example if you are asthmatic you always get puffed out or short of breathe easily but with the help of fitness you would still get tired but your breathing won’t be as heavy.


My fourth reason why I think that fitness is good is because it helps us set goals. I think that fitness does help us set goals because we get to learn about finding out what pace to start at with our body.For example usually when people start exercising and doing fitness sometimes they go to hard on the first day and then they don’t do the other days because they’re sore.But with fitness the teachers encourage us to move consistently but they understand if our pace is slow but they just want to see us moving at our own pace.

My fifth reason why I think that fitness is important is because it helps us recover from injuries.If we get injured the doctors and physio’s do say to take it easy but at the same time try exercise the body part.For example if you have a sore back you could do squats because they help you get straighter backs and it would help you find your balance. If you have a foot injury and you need to practice walking you could do shuttle runs because Miss Kelly does let you Walk,Jog,Run,Skip and Walk backwards.

My last reason why I think that fitness is important is because it can help us with releasing extra energy.I think that fitness does help release extra energy because we could still have a little bit energy from Morning tea.I also think that after morning tea some classes go back up really loud and they might talk a lot so I think that getting most of the energy out would help them go to class a little bit ready for learning. For example some classes do Meditation but instead we release the extra energy with exercises. Sometimes most of our energy goes out in the run and we do the exercise to help burn fat.




No comments:

Post a Comment