Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

🤔 Tips for making a quality Blog Post 🤔

WALA:What makes a quality Blog Post




Today in class I have finished a poster that is all about what makes a quality Blog Post.I liked making this Poster because I enjoyed trying to figure which 2 colours that I wanted to use.I think that the information on this Poster is very good to know if you're a blogger because you will know the right things to do and the tips you need to know in order to catch your audiences attention.One thing that I found a little bit challenging with this activity was trying to think of photos that relate to my topic. I think that the next steps for someone that is learning this is to actually include it into their blog posts because then they can work up to become a Smart Learner level. Thank you for reading my blog post and please leave me a comment if I made a mistake.👍👍

1 comment:

  1. Tena Koe Leilani I am Whaea Sally from Rm 2 at Kawakawa Primary, I really like your google drawing about a good quality blog post. I would love my class to visit your blog post this friday to have a look at your tips.
    We are going to start posting our learning on our own individual blogs and it would be great if you could give the feedback on their posts in future.

    Room 2's Blog

    ReplyDelete