Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Tapa Cloth Design

WALT:Make a Tapa Cloth using photos of things that show our identity






Today in class I have created a google drawing with some photos on it that shows who I am and something that I enjoy.One challenge that I faced while I was trying to make this was trying to think of things that would probably show people what I like. I chose the Tongan and Fijian flags because they represent my culture and it's also something that shows my Identity.I also chose two beaches from those two islands to show that I like swimming at beaches.I picked a photo of people holding letters that spell Family because I like hanging out with my family.At the top in the middle I chose a photo of my temple to show that I like to go to church.I put a photo of a dog because I like to play with her when I don't have anything to do.I put a photo of New South Wales because I like that team.I put a photo of Youtube because I like to watch it when I'm bored and underneath it is a Photo of a Fijian man beating the Lali drum because I like to go to the Island and Beat it at Midnight.I also put a photo of a Kava bowl because Fijians and Tongans drink Kava.Lastly I put my school logo on because I like to learn.
Thanks for reading and please leave me a comment if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment